1. Program Description:
The/Nudge Incubator : The/Nudge Incubator is a catalyst for the nonprofit sector, nudging capable and committed problem solvers to work on some of the toughest problems faced by India’s poor. Over a period of 9 months, The/Nudge CSI Partners work closely with the founders to get their ideas in the best possible shape – ready to fundraise, hire and scale. Alongside, we offer an a grant of INR 15 lakhs, a network of world-class mentors, and connects to potential partners who can accelerate their path to scale readiness.
2. Who can apply ?
3. What do we offer?
The shortlisted applicants from online applications will be requested to submit their startup plan in a presentation format. the startup plans should include answers to the following questions:
What problem are you trying to solve?
Why this problem?
What is your solution approach? Why do you think this will work?
Who are your customers/beneficiaries?
How do you reach them or intend to reach them?
Are there any other nonprofits doing similar work?
List names and list 1 primary reason you are different from them.
How would you describe your organization’s key achievements till now?
How much money have you raised till now, and how much in the last year?
What are your impact metrics
and what is your strategy for the next 1,3,5 years?
What is your operational plan for the next 12 months?
How would you measure your progress?
How many full time employees do you have?
Describe your core team members and what each brings to the table. If you had Rs 2 crore funding available over the next 2 years, how would you use it?
Can you redefine your strategy (in Q6) based on the availability of this funding?
– an innovation grant of upto 15 lakhs
hands on 1:1 mentoring by a CSI partner and a focussed support on fundraising
– support from portfolio manager
– connects to potential donors and partners
– access to like minded alumni network
The deep hands-on support for 9 months includes
– 1-on-1 mentoring by a CSI partner for a period of 6 months through virtual interactions every two weeks. This helps entrepreneurs achieve strategic clarity and refine their business model.
– focussed support on fundraising. this helps entrepreneurs achieve clarity on your fundraising strategy and become fundraising ready.
– 1-on-1 weekly support by the SocEnt portfolio manager, as a thought partner, and skin-in-the-game collaborator in the success of their incubatees.
– face-to-face as well as virtual immersion events, usually held in Bangalore during the various bootcamps. these are designed to help entrepreneurs to meet fellow cohort members, immerse in The/Nudge CSI DNA through interactions with some of India’s most admired leaders, forge a bond with the The/Nudge SocEnt portfolio manager, and the The/Nudge CSI Partner assigned to be their mentor and most importantly, to get ready to pitch and fundraise.
During the period of support, you will be paired with one of the CSI Partners as your strategic mentor, while members of your core team will be introduced to mentors in their own functional areas. The objective of this engagement is to help you achieve key milestones like attaining product market fit, getting the first rounds of funding, building a brand, hiring your team etc. in an accelerated manner. Your Partner and mentors will coach you, as well as open doors for you by connecting you to individuals and organizations that can help you in your mission. As field visits are a great way to get the right context, we also encourage you to engage your Partner / mentors to visit your customers with you.
The Accelerator portfolio manager will establish (through face to face meetings for pitching your organisation’s work) connects with CSR leaders and representatives of global and domestic philanthropic foundations. In parallel, we will help you with your fundraising strategy and in refining your pitch.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2023
In case you have any queries please reach out at email@example.com.